ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick photoshoot

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i gave the car a good clean on sunday as it hasnt been done in ages, anyways the weather and light was half decent today so i thought i would have a quick play. lighting isnt perfect as it didnt bother taking the stands etc just grabbed the flashes and triggers. also had other stuff to do so only had 20 mins to play

4173986245_acf99d6355_o.jpg

4174743536_7c24c5a12e_o.jpg

4174743740_c1d8fb1be5_o.jpg

4174743872_f6b9698afe_o.jpg

4173985991_0fc0236b8d_o.jpg

cheers
James

Last edited:
  1.2 Dynamique billabong
yeah was there when i got the car, think the previous owner tried to put the bonnet through the floor when closing it. might see if i can get it knocked out

Suzuki Ignis Sport
yeah was there when i got the car, think the previous owner tried to put the bonnet through the floor when closing it. might see if i can get it knocked out

I pretty sure they are creased, so would be hard to get them 'knocked out' I had the same on my bonnet, but luckily not as 'celllulite' as yours look.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
no worries mate, they are a good shop, i buy loads of stuff through them as its all really cheap. got my studio light kit from them too