ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick mod...

White R26/Stripped Valver
Fitted these today, probably the cheapest mod Ive done, except the free stuff lol, looks good to me.

leds001oq6.jpg

leds002wv6.jpg

leds003ie7.jpg

Done a s**t job of masking the plate, but was the only way to keep the lighting effect, looks much better in person.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Stickers that reflect camera flashes... arnt they Illegal?

What drugs did you take when you were younger. Looks nice. Why does your plates look like there got into a fight with Charizard the Pokemon..?

just to make sure the cops grab the reg as you go past a bit too fast ;)

I wouldnt be shouting out my reg so much if i was you..

340i
What drugs did you take when you were younger. Looks nice. Why does your plates look like there got into a fight with Charizard the Pokemon..?

Did a s**t photoshop to quickly mask some of the letters, used the clone tool lol.

haha it all makes sense now... it was late last night and my little brain and eyes were tired :rasp:

I only made the comment as i had one of the idiots at work talking about some stickers he has brought to put on his number plates that reflect camera flashes?!

In his own words "i can go any speed now mate, dont give a f**k cos i wont be gettin done, flash wont get me" :rolleyes:

I told him to go and test them LOL