ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick favour from an IT bod

Scirocco GT 2.0
i'll give it a bash now n e-mail it ASAP, no need to record, i can rip it straight off the flash

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Ben,

You absolute star!! Thank you so much for your help, been trying to do that for days!!

Nice one.

doh ive just emailed it to lol
audio hijack is your friend for stuff like this, altho sound recorder within windows should do it too!

Yaris
Another alternative if you are using Safari, open the Activity window so you can see all the individual elements of a page loading up. Find what you want, (the song which was an swf file) double click, it Download's to your computer, then convert it to a common audio file and it's all yours :) Happy days

RB 182
Another alternative if you are using Safari, open the Activity window so you can see all the individual elements of a page loading up. Find what you want, (the song which was an swf file) double click, it Download's to your computer, then convert it to a common audio file and it's all yours :) Happy days

Who's to say I didn't do that ;)

I used a plugin on Firefox instead of Safari, can't stand Safari.