ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Facebook Privacy Question

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Good Afternoon!

I know Facebook threads are hated on GC so have posted it here. I have had a private message sent from someone on Facebook and I would like to reply to it. However, if you reply to a message it allows them access to view your basic profile for 1 month. Is there a way to turn this off so the person can't see my basic profile when I reply to them.

I have had a look under all the privacy menus and can't find anything which would do this. Anyone got any advice?

Thanks in advance! :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
dont think you can do it. all i think you can do is contact them by email maybe if you can see there profile and they have listed thier email address on it.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I believe there is an option to change what's visible in the basic profile somewhere, but from what I can recall there really isn't much there...

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Thanks guys, I just sent them the message anyway.

The privacy options on Facebook changed a while ago and now they are pretty rubbish!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
can't you specfically choose certain people who you can block, tbh you should email facebook, i've done it before and they didn't take too long getting back to me on another privacy issue