ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick drive down to the rough waters of the beach for a few piccy's !

Golf TDI
My brithday tomorrow so i have managed to get a bit of time off work ...got bored earlier after fitting a few bits that have been waiting to go on the car ! One being a 3/4 plate , the other being a rear strut brace finished in athracite .

Quick picture outside my house before i went ...

P6180360.jpg

Got to the beach but tbh it was bloddy windy and cold ha ha but heres one of the best ones with the 3/4 plate on ....

P6180361.jpg

Strut brace ....

P6180366.jpg

And the lovely calm waters of ogmore ....lol

P6180369.jpg

Cheers for looking .:)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
fairplay on tearing the rear seats out mate. i cudnt live without me beloved sub tho, just enjoy seeing peoples heads turn when i am like 150 yards away from um, it brings a tear to the eye. hehe

Golf TDI
fairplay on tearing the rear seats out mate. i cudnt live without me beloved sub tho, just enjoy seeing peoples heads turn when i am like 150 yards away from um, it brings a tear to the eye. hehe

it took a lot of thinking lol because i loved the bass too . i ended up selling my sub to my brother ha ha i took the seats out along time ago and didnt like it bit iv gone all the way now with the cage etc and all interior plastics .

Golf TDI
How do you find the Apex 60mm kit?

theyre 60 mm P.I springs . tbh the drop is good but the ride is utter shite . really bumpy lol i feel like im on a rally course . hopefully will be getting some fk highsports one day . but atm they do good for me :)

Inferno 182
Looking nice mate.
How much noisier is it with the rear stripped out? Have you noticed better performance now it has lost the weight?

Golf TDI
Looking nice mate.
How much noisier is it with the rear stripped out? Have you noticed better performance now it has lost the weight?

i have to say its quite a bit nosier , takes a bit of getting used to . As for performance iv heard people say its all pyscological thinking your cars got quicker etc . but in answer yes i do feel a difference and the sweet music from the exhaust makes it worth it ;)

Golf TDI
im thinking of replacing my fog lights with a caf trumpet either side. These then to feed my air filter . Finished in black to match the wheels etc . Whats your opinions in this ....? Is it possible to photoshop this maybe someone .

Golf TDI
yes mate got them off ebay last christmas , and tbh looks wise you will love it . big difference from standard ! but ride wise im only now getting fed up of the crashy ride , but at first i loved it all lol im probably only now thinking this as i want coilovers ha ha but yes go for it .

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yes mate got them off ebay last christmas , and tbh looks wise you will love it . big difference from standard ! but ride wise im only now getting fed up of the crashy ride , but at first i loved it all lol im probably only now thinking this as i want coilovers ha ha but yes go for it .
yeh cheers man i think ill get them only keeping the car for about a year so ill put up with it in order to get rid of my monster truck arch sizes at the moment . cheers

Golf TDI
its been in two weeks , havent even got the buckets and harnesses in yet ..............no chance ;) lol

'91 Clio RT =D
fair play thats nice mate.

Are 3/4 plates illegal? And I thought the differed fonts on the number plate were?

Happy birthday for today :D

Golf TDI
iirc russ had it made up , then sold it to someone on here , i seen that someone on here selling their car . so brought the cage from them . £350 all in . and as for the 3/4 plates yes i think theyre a little bit illegal :( ha ha