ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick clean and some photos (coiled 'berg)

coiled 'berg
right, here we go. time for you lot to take the p**$! gave her a quick wash down and took a few pics, not the best light today for pics mind.

all the guys in south wales area now know what to look out for!

before you start the wheels are a bit curbed (hopefully have turinis by the summer) and the front is going to go down a tad lower!

future planned mods are to add a cup spoiler, silver turinis and to paint grilles and stuff black.

100_0366.jpg

100_0367.jpg

100_0370.jpg

100_0358.jpg

100_0359.jpg

coiled 'berg
cheers for the comments, needed to be a sunny day really, but theres not much chance of that is there?!

ph 2, 172.
i like them washer blanks! where'd you get your front number plate from?

good photos mate and car looks really goood!

coiled 'berg
thanks,
got the washer blanks off here a while ago, slightly different colour due to paint in a can, but they are better than the nipple things, looks smoother like this too.
the number plate was off....... cant remember but search for 3/4 should bring it up on here, fancy plates? rings a bell

will get the wheels refurbed in the spring if cash is a bit tight (£800 for turinis + tyres @ ktec!)

thanks for the comments folks

coiled 'berg
cheers all, there is still work to be done, its going in for a driveshaft on the weekend, down with stan* @ a p developments, thats the cup spoiler cash gone! :mad:

B

Bucko

That look gorgeous mate, i don't think it needs to go any lower on the front though, especially with the splitter.

What's the sticker on the splitter say? I Love...?

Bumder With A Buffer
Wound down as far as it will go at the rear?? My coilies are all the way down and it seems to sit higher then yours :(

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
It's very nice. Why did you remove the light sensors? I quite like them with it. For a second I was going to ask if it was a rep :eek:

coiled 'berg
Wound down as far as it will go at the rear?? My coilies are all the way down and it seems to sit higher then yours :(

yes v-maxx wound right down on the back (still with the adjuster things on), with me, missus and kids in, it drops down another 10-15mm
i think the fronts need to go down 10-15mm to give it the nose down stance.

cheers for all the comments, very much appreciated.

coiled 'berg
It's very nice. Why did you remove the light sensors? I quite like them with it. For a second I was going to ask if it was a rep :eek:

the headlight washer nipples stick out and look ugly, the blanks smooth off the bumper nicely IMO.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its perfect infact if i had the money id buy it off you! (and im not even a megga fan of silver ph2's) But please remove that god awful i <3 speedbumps sticker

coiled 'berg
theres loads of speedbumps by me, the exhaust is always being scraped over the darn things!! the only downside of coilovers innit!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea i know how you feel ( search for a thread called 66,666k) but i just hate that sticker nothing against you its the sticker were my problem lies lol its sooooo over used

Iceberg 172
That's beautiful! I can't wait to get an iceberg!!!!!!

I'm with you on the headlight washers!!! I was planning on doing axactly the same thing once i got a normal 172! Are they expensive new from Renault as I'd get them and my cup spoiler sprayed at the same time.

I loke you're plate too... i'll need one of them, it opens up the lower grill so well and it's a very subtle mod so you shouldn't get hassle from the plod... my old polo had a smoothed bumper and the numberplate was in the window, although i never got pulled it always worried me!!!