ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick bumper question lad's.

cav turbo
doe's the mk2,phase 2, 172 rear bumper's and rear lights fit onto the mk2 phase 1 172

and what about the front end??????

as i do like the phase 2 looks better.

Rear end can be changed ;)

Days%20Cleaning%20frenzy%20067.jpg

A guide to changing the rear lights can be found here

yea you can fit the mk2 ph2 rear lights and bumper, though i think the lights arnt a straight swap! dont know bout the front, id leave it though, think the ph1 172 front end looks good!

Golf GTD
you can change the front, but when you come to sell it people may think its been in an accident or whatever

cav turbo
KyleB said:
you can change the front, but when you come to sell it people may think its been in an accident or whatever

what need's to be done/changed to be able to have the later front end?what do i need to buy?

Monaco Blue Mk2
^Bonnet, Xenons, Bumper, upper & lower grille, fog lights, Wings, side skirts, arch liners, under trays.

Don't do it, very costly and the Ph1 front is awesome IMO.

cav turbo
Blue4Ever said:
^Bonnet, Xenons, Bumper, upper & lower grille, fog lights, Wings, side skirts, arch liners, under trays.

Don't do it, very costly and the Ph1 front is awesome IMO.

im not going to if it needs all that work and money spending on it.
i will do the rear end tho.
the reason i was thinking about it,is because the previous owner just used the car and abused it,he had a small knock in it,he replaced the bonnet to 1 which has now rusted:mad: and the oem bumper is still in 1 piece but the mounts have been brocken off.and the paint has stress crack's:S

so i was planning on a new bonnet and bumper to make it near mint.but them parts are like hen's teeth.and i don't fancy renault's price's

so i may go for a carbon bonnet and a wait until another bumper come's up