ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

question 182 cup help

VW Golf TDI
hello, Got a question,

I have a 182 cup.... But on my log book it says 182 only does not say cup anywhere. Can people check theres and let me know if this is correct.

Just been asked by someone, who is questioning if my car is a real 182 cup or not !!!!!

Its not all adding up to him, oh can people post piccys of there cup interior on here too 182 cup that is, He thinks my car may have been built from a 1.2. even though i have owned it from about 8 months old

cheers grant

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
If it looks like a 1.2 inside then it's a cup. The standard car has half leather etc. Also the cup has no headrests in the back. Cups should have "Cup" on the door pilar but for some reason lots of them don't (mine doesn't).

VW Golf TDI
thankyou, i know all or this, there is a member on here, who probably has no interest in buying my car anyway. He didnt believe that I had a clio cup, im not going to lye about it, Its sat outside my house!!!!

If its got a cheap interier then its a Cup 182 there 182 CUp was a 182 just with air con instead of climtae no zeons cheper interier and both CUp spolier and suspension packs as standard.

VW Golf TDI
Thats the one thankyou for this, Cant believe he didnt believe I had one, I have posted loads of piccys on here had it on ebay and put it on piston heads, Think the trader is the way to go. In January Ill wack itin there

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
I have a little panel at the bottom of the drivers B pillar that says something like Renaultsport 182 Cup and then my chassis number.

It also has the light weight air con, more focused interior and has fewer Renault electrics - which has to be a good thing ;)

Steve