ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PZero Nero Vs Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Pirelli Vs Goodyear

• PZero Nero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
What would people go for out of these two? Not much difference in price pirellis being a bit cheaper, from what I've seen the goodyears have slightly better reviews.
I rated the v12 evos i had before but want to try a different tyre. Would ask on type r owners but it's like talking to a wall.

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I've got Nero's on the 182 and Asymmetric 3's on the Evo and would go for the Goodyears every time. It's different cars I know, but still...

James Hawkins

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceberg cup
Had a set of asymmetric 3's on my Ibiza cupra along with pilot sport 3s and Pirelli p7s

The asymmetric 3s were much better than both, really rated them!

I always ran the V-pattern F1s when they first came out and I could drive like it was dry even when it was hammering down - just amazing in the wet.

If they have remained that good (and various reviews rate them highly) I'd go for them again.

On a related note, [rant] It's a shame that all the decent tyres start in 17" now, trying to get decent 15s in anything other than 195/50s is seemingly impossible... [/rant]

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Eagle F1s for me, can push on in rain and they still grip, P-Zero Neros are a good tyre though never bought them myself personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies looks like goodyears it is then. :up: Glad i asked as i was leaning towards the pirellis before.

On a related note, [rant] It's a shame that all the decent tyres start in 17" now, trying to get decent 15s in anything other than 195/50s is seemingly impossible... [/rant]

Suppose with cars getting bigger 15s aren't as common as they used to be so they don't seem worth making. :down: