ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting it back to standard...

Should the car go back to standard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Audi S1
I've been toying with the idea for ages nows. Not liked the way it's looked for a while, sooooo I just need that extra kick up the ass - thoughts from good old CS.

So this is how it stands today..

Magnex Oval exhaust, FOX Evo 17's.

So going back to standard will cost me a futher £400...

Could a mod sort me out a poll?

Cheers

Ronnie

Last edited:
  RS Twingo 133
Yeah I prefer your wheels to the standard ones, but I'd get a stealth exhaust (or a 182 fake) and the cup spoilers then job's a good un!

320d
I'd just replace the exhaust with a stealth exhaust. The wheels are quite nice, if only the where 16's.

172 wheels and ktec ;)

Image005-5-3.gif

GW RS200
Standard will look loads tidier. Messed with clios with wheels, painted badges etc just look shabby to me, each to their own though!

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Standard for me as well although i quite like the alloys.........

I'm getting a super stealth exhaust fitted on my 172 as well

Ph 1 172
are these k tech stealth supersport mk2's any good then n whats the sound like as i want a stealth but a throaty sounding one, from the vids on you tube they sound no different to standard stealth

i got a supersprots stealth and its a lot different to the standard sound especially when giving ti full beans...its slightly louder in the cabing but not by much (i dont think) i can get some videos up tomorrow if you want just send me a private message so i remember...

172 with k-tec sound
i got a supersprots stealth and its a lot different to the standard sound especially when giving ti full beans...its slightly louder in the cabing but not by much (i dont think) i can get some videos up tomorrow if you want just send me a private message so i remember...

ok mate cheers

PH1 iceburg
Standard.

I really like black with standard wheels and a little drop in ride height. Wish mine was black now.