ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

putting ff seats in a cup

535d / t5 caravelle
The seats in my 172 cup have seen better days, one of them doesn't recline either, so its time to replace them, there seems to be more 172/182 ff interiors floating about than 172 cup interiors, so i'm thinking about putting those in if i cant find 172 cup seats near me ( for a good price, as a lot seem to be free )

But, would this put people off buying the car, should it come up for sale, or would it be seen as an upgrade?

cheers

Clio 197
Personally bill it would be a turn off for me when buying a cup as its a move away from what the cup is about, to a normal person in the street maybe not.

Also depends on whether you are planning to sell or not

535d / t5 caravelle
Personally bill it would be a turn off for me when buying a cup as its a move away from what the cup is about, to a normal person in the street maybe not. Also depends on whether you are planning to sell or not

yeah i think this is the case really, i wanted a cup for all the reasons it is a cup!

There's cup interior in the for sale section for £80

a bit far away mate, but i had seen it cheers

I think you'll get away with it being an enthusiast, explain why you did it in the for sale advert without calling it an upgrade or mod etc etc

i'll be keeping the car for another year or so, your right with what you say, but i think it would still put a few off, i guess i already new the answer, but was just looking for a bit of confirmation lol, i'll keep looking for 172 cup seats :)

cheers

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
In all honesty, the seats are going to make naff all difference to speed. So imo it is an upgrade.

It wouldnt put me off.

I'd say it was an upgrade. At least the potential buyer could keep the FF seats. Whereas the cup seats are so so s**t they are only worthy of the bin lol.