ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Putting car back to standard

MY04 Scooby STi
I've decided to upgrade my car and move onto bigger, better and faster things (Scooby STi).
Even though the car was only lightly modifed I've now got to start putting the car back to standard. Im hoping that it will give the kick up the backside to get on and a find a decent car.

So off the car will come...

Apex 40 ML Springs
PiperX Panel FIlter
2 sets of Silvervisions
Bailey alloy header tank
Kenwood Head unit w/ 1GB flash drive in glove box

Custom De-cat exhaust (although I need a standard one to replace it with)

I've also got the Yozzasport DS2500 brake package fitted already but that would have to go with the car

MY04 Scooby STi
how much for the springs mate

TBH I havn't thought that far ahead yet mate.

But reast assured that once the bits are off I will it all in the for sale section

And BTW The springs would'nt go on a cup as they are for the FF version

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
i might have both the silvavisions if they are the proper ones, not the ones that melt lights from ebay

will they fit an 03 1.2?
plus how much? bearing in mind they are used ;)

ill take both sets of silvervisions off u ed.. and ill come and pick it up from u :D

no need for you to post.. thats long, i can get to u within 10/15mins :D

RenaultSport 197
How much for the header tank? I assume it's the same layout tank for the 1.2 as well? - It's chrome isn't it? (or some other shiny metal..). Actually if it's a bailey tank, not sure it will fit lol!! CBA to fork out 129 quid for an alloy tank.. hmm.