ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put some 22s on my Dad's car today..

Go cry to your momma!
The pic's don't really do it justice..it looks high when its not really, just like most 4x4s on pic's =S

I didn't take any tyre shine with me and since i waxed it the other day it's been driven so its not all that clean =[

Wheels are "Axe Cruz" and the tyres are toyo proxies 285/35/22

The wheels were drilled speifically for the X5, aparently it's one of the first to have them with a black centre..

Sorry the pics are probably the least artistic ever taken, i didnt have time to take it anywhere else and to get pics of it side on was nigh on impossible (would've needed macro lols)

DSCF0155Small.jpg

DSCF0170Small.jpg

DSCF0168Small.jpg

DSCF0166Small.jpg

DSCF0162Small.jpg

DSCF0160Small.jpg

Go cry to your momma!
The x5 is a 4x4?
Not keen. Not a fan of x5's anyway.

Not my cuppa either - although it's improved it's looks with the bigger wheels

sarcasm with the 4x4 comment?

Looking at your Avatar it's looks as though you could do with 4x4'n the 172 ;)

Mazda MX5
X5's are HUUUUUUUGE mofos...

Not keen on the rims, but i am a big fan of Off Roaders...

Gale%20Force%2090%20ht%202003.jpg

Sorry, real off roaders, thats more my sorta thaaaaang...

Go cry to your momma!
should gone for 24

Then you have to start thinking about the price of tyres and they'd over power the car IMO...

The X5 will be replaced with a Range Rover sport in a year or so, they'll go straight on that, hence the 285's rather than 295's

80MPG BEEZA
wheels look good x5 looks pants my boss has same colour one with white lights and x5 plate and it looks crap sorry just my opinion i dont mind the black ones :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Mate has just bought a 4.6is and has put black rims with a polished lip on a black car.Looks stunning

Go cry to your momma!
Mate has just bought a 4.6is and has put black rims with a polished lip on a black car.Looks stunning

Nice one ian, first in with a positive comment (Y)

I know most people on here are into hot hatches, but lets be a little less narrow minded?

I'd never buy an X5 myself, but i do think they're a nice looking car.

There's far too many black X5s around...

Clio 1.2 16v
Now MOT! loves fishing, so we've got an idea that will make him the best fisherman in town. I'm gana put an actual pond in his actual car, we gana drop yo ass downnnnn and slap some giavana 42's on this mofo. Then we gana get up in our miami cribs and holla up in our private jets with john travolta.

BRAPPPPPPPPP Thank you MTV for pimpin my ride

Brappp indeed, looks cack. I'm sure if you're into WAG or drug dealer chic then it's lovely but doesnt float my boat at all.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Khan's woulda looked better or those Alloys on the Silver 1 above