ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pure motorsports strut brace

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Ive got one on my cup racer, cant say for sure if it actually does anything. But its a better design than the Renault Sport one it had on it, and im sure Renault wouldn't have bothered fitting a brace if it did nothing.

Lionel Richie
^they did on the cup racers ;)

The pure motorsport one is fooking brilliant, quality bit of kit, and yes it does work! thumbs up from me!

SQ5
Just googled and seen they actually fixed to the strut top, so yes that will work lol! Is the pure Motorsport fitted the same?

SQ5
Just been looking, could do with some top mounts too. Think this little package will be on my Christmas list ;)

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
fitted mine last week along with new coilovers, needs setting up to test properly but the fitment is excellent! :)

RB 182
It's a superb setup and it definitely makes a difference - can't recommend it enough and Nick at Pure Motorsport is brilliant

Yup, cracking bit of kit and worth every penny! Made a huge difference from standard setup... This combined with an ARB made our average GAZ coilovers seem like a fairly tidy bit of kit! I'm not sure how much you will notice for normal daily driving but 100% worth getting for track use.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
fitted my top mounts today, made a difference to turning in corners, feels much sharper! havent given it to much as i wana get used to it but overall they feel a very good product, bit of a bugger to fit and line the holes up tho! its all worth it tho

clio 172 phase 2
There a really good bit of kit ! Cant wait to get the brace now too. Does anyone know if i have to leave the engine cover off when i fit the brace

Joah

ClioSport Club Member
There a really good bit of kit ! Cant wait to get the brace now too. Does anyone know if i have to leave the engine cover off when i fit the brace

I think you would, I never had one being a cup but its comes very close to the back of the inlet manifold.