ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pure motorsports rear axle bearings

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone fitted these yet? im 95% sure im going to get a set but my only concern is do they knock atall over heavy bumps? My original ones are knackered and I dont really want to replace them with something that makes as much noise as the original rubber pieces of tripe!!

Have seen very good things about the front strut brace/top mount kit so im pretty sure they would be spot on :)

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
That's good, that's partly what I want but... Do they knock?

By the way only answer if you know I don't want opinions and guesses only facts!

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
I've fitted these over the last week, they fit perfectly so no worries there.

I've not driven my car yet but i have been out in a car with them fitted and they didn't make a single noise.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Ideal :) that's what I wanted to hear! I'm really liking the look of the stuff these guys are bringing out! Obviously slightly more road noise is expected but knocking does my head in!!

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Just a note, if you ever intend on doing sprints, these would knock you out of the road going production classes iirc.

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Fair enough, I'd still avoid them in favour of a rubber bush unless the car was never going to see the road.