ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pure motorsport

172 cup trackday
Advice needed please !, I have fitted pure motorsport top mounts with fk konigsport coilovers, but I have two sleeves/ spacers left over, should I be using them or are they not needed with coilovers ?
I took the strut nut off the coilovers, leaving just the top spring cap, posted the top of the coilover through the bearing leaving the threaded part poking out, then wound the new pure motorport strut nut onto the coilover so that the sleeve part located into the bearing(nice fit) and tightened.
Should point out that I have the strut brace to go with the top mounts.
link here http://www.pure-motorsport.co.uk/details.php?itemid=152, its the two gold sleeves between the allen bolts and top nut bolts which are left over, where do they go ????
cheers

edu4eqeh.jpg
there I would say mate lol

172 cup trackday
Lol, yeah did look at that but didnt know if would be needed on coilovers, as that looks like a normal strut !, I'll have a crack with them later, cheers