ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pure Motorsport top mounts and quick clean.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Finished off fitting my Pure Motorsport top mounts and brace today. Awesome quality kit, very surprised as to how well it rides not as harsh as I had expected. Unfortunately the camber is out atm so will need to get that set up so wasn't able to see how it felt properly, very impressed at 1st impressions. Then gave little red a quick clean inside and out.

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

Meg 225
Kit looks really great and thinking of getting one myself as everyone is very positive about it on here. The Trophy looks great and clean, but not to keen on the black mirrors (they are red oem right?)

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys :)

Kit looks really great and thinking of getting one myself as everyone is very positive about it on here. The Trophy looks great and clean, but not to keen on the black mirrors (they are red oem right?)

Does make it ride harder and a lot more road noise but if you can live with that they're pretty awesome.

Yeah red oem, these are basic plastic ones. Fitted them initially until I sprayed a new set red but like them black so they've stayed on ever since.