ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pure Motorsport or BTM catback?

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
As above,

Stock daily driven 182, now covered 73K on the OEM exhaust. To be fair theres nothing wrong with it, yet. However im aware it wont last forever. Im leaning towards the BTM item as it looks better quality, but is the Pure system better?

Anyone own either care to share your thoughts?

RS RIP
BTM welding should be good.
Stainless steel will go on + on , however it's the welds that will go "bang"

Clio 182 FF
Is the BTM system from the same guys in Birmingham or is it just a coincidence?

I'd have the PMS one because I don't like the backbox showing underneath the bumper. Plus it's supposed to sound decent!

BTM, or the original Yozza (original Yozza sounds better imo), you can't go wrong with either though.

Both from Fred :]

Never heard the PMS one or seen it, so can't comment on that.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Just to update you guys on this, I purchased a new style Yozza from Fred.
Superb built system and fantastic customer service. Please excuse the dirty car. It's about 2mm off centre at the moment but I'm going to wait till it's had a few heat cycles and settled then adjust to suit.

imagejpg1_zps3a5c0808.jpg
imagejpg2_zps07a37b5b.jpg

imagejpg3_zps96464655.jpg

imagejpg5_zpsf99f1fb4.jpg

imagejpg1_zps4c2b034b.jpg

Anyone wondering what it sounds like on a completely stock, cat equiped car, it's here.
System should get a little louder as it beds in, car was nice and hit too. Lovely and quiet but screams when you rev the conkers off it! Lol

Clio 182
God damn it now I want one. That's pretty much what I'm after. Nice n subtle for pottering about but a nice racey sound when the pedals down!

Does it have a centre silencer? Also what was the final price delivered?

Sorry for the questions mate all this exhaust research is doing my head in