ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pure motorsport items.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I'm just after opinions from those that have fitted the Pure motorsport front wishbone bearing and strengthening plates, and also the rear axle bearing conversion kit along with the stiffening profile kit.

have you felt the benefits from the outlay and work involved in fitting them.
good value for money for the improvements had?

cheers.

220 Trophy
I’ve fitted (well TDF did) the wishbone strengthening plates and spherical bearings, plus the rear-beam strengthening kit and spherical bearings. Was a fantastic upgrade and takes up all the slop in the chassis. Doesn’t make the ride noticeably any harder as such but you will notice potholes etc more. Well worth fitting!! When the wishbones are off its also worth replacing the ball joint things (can’t remember their name) on the ends of the rack.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Cheers Mark.

the lower arms we have are brand new, so probably ideal for the job, and just last week replaced the steering arms and track rod ends anyhow.

i didn't order these extra Pure Motorsport items when I should have done back when I spoke to you, but I'm more than happy with the pure motorsport items I've already fitted.

picking up a spare rear beam over the weekend as a donor to get ready, then I'll just swap it over as a complete unit once done.

cheers for your input ;)

220 Trophy
Hello Kelv, sorry didn't notice it was you. Good idea regarding the beam. If you're running coilovers you can have the old shock 'pans' removed as well.