ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pure Motorsport Generator Pully

Clio RS
Hi,

i Need help from. I mounted the Aluminium pully from pure Motorsport as written in the Manual without any spacer to the geranerator. Could someone post a Picture where i can see the distance between pully and Generator?

Would be a great help. Thanks.

phase 1 flamer 172
As I had a few spare moments, don't know if this will help, not sure if you meant before fitting the alloy pulley or after.
DSCF0843_zpsjkpfoimi.gif

phase 1 flamer 172
The photo is with the alloy pulley that comes with the kit all fitted, don't really remember but don't think the spacer is needed.

Clio RS
my one is also fited without any spacer

IMG_6692.jpg

but the belt slipped off to the engin side 😧

ive the Feeling the pulley is to close to the alternator

phase 1 flamer 172
I seem to remember (not 100%) something about the older generation kits needing the spacer, is yours the older version?

phase 1 flamer 172
your alloy pulley does seem to be on the alternator the same distance as mine, and mines been on about 9 months , no problems, afraid I have no ideas to help you, just out of interest how easy is it to put the belt on, I found with everthing bolted up but loose it was nearly impossible and I ground a little bit from the alternator to allow it to go in slightly more.