ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Purchasing advice

Peugeot 306 Rallye
  Fiesta ST2 MP215
Why is a Rallye driver going down in the world to this, can get a tatty 172 for that dosh.

ALY

Focus RS & Clio 172
I'd be asking where the other grill for the 6x9 speakers that have been butchered in to the shelf is and why he wants barely shy of £800 for a car that isn't particularly low miles, doesn't look in spectacular condition in the pictures and can be had elsewhere for half the asking price...

Peugeot 306 Rallye
The Rallye is being looked after by my dad currently as i'm at uni and its not the best car to try to run on a student nurses budget (sadly!)

​The more i look at it the more i'm put off i've found the face lifted version with less miles and completely standard for a little bit more so i'm going to look at that first.

Thanks for the advise people

Arctic 182FF
I'm not sure if you'd be able to get a decent dci in your budget but if you can i suggest you get one rather than a 1.2 16v. I have a 1.2 16v and wish I'd have gotten a dci, despite the dci 65 being a bit slower to 60mph they pull right through the rev range, are easy to get power gains from and give better economy.