ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Punched & kicked on my dinner

insignia

Cannot believe it.On motorway coming off at slip road,on my dinner break,with my mate and were in a rush to go chippy,Nissan micra infront so we safely undertake him and approach the roundabout first with him behind.Didnt think anything of it,it was safe etc.Anyway drive into town centre and pull up.Notice that Nissan Micra also pulls up,with asian guy jumping out behind.Anyway next thing I know hes next to my car as soon as I opened the window he punches me saying hes an animal etc.He then punches me again by this time there is quite a concerned croud getting there mobiles out etc,think to call the police.Im more bothered about my car getting damaged at this point with this crazed loony ranting and raving.He then kicks me in the leg and I must admit I really wanted to crack him at this point especially after the first two punches,as they looked hard but I havent got a black eye or anything,and they felt soft punches.Then he says I want you to get on the floor and apologise,All the time I am saying sorry mate I didnt realise I had cut you up etc,there was no way I was gonna get on the floor and look like an idiot,but as I say I was just constantly apologising preying that my car didnt get a dent from him.He then f**ked off saying how gangsta he was etc.If my car wasnt there I would of truly flown for him,anyway got reg number and reported to the police,they will interview me later on.I havent any mark on my face or anything just a graze on my leg from where he kicked me.Worst thing was the humiliation of everyone seeing this.I felt like saying to the guy that if my car wasnt there I will fight you.

don't

space it out m8 :)

i wouldnt have stood there and taken that m8

surely u had sumin with u 2 attack him with??

if hes so gangsta why was he driving a micra LOL

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 03 September 2004

space it out m8 :)

i wouldnt have stood there and taken that m8

surely u had sumin with u 2 attack him with??

if hes so gangsta why was he driving a micra LOL
A micra with dubs on !

;)

The guy is a tw*t in an old ladies car, and he has to live with that fact for the rest of his life, which probably wont be that long given the way he behaves.

Glad you and your car are ok :)

Not a Clio

should have restrained him and waited for the police. Sounds like there was enough people to keep him restrained.

Nissan Jewk

tbh, i know violence solves nothing, but if someone has hit me once, fair enough, twice? Im KOing the f*cker... pitty tha fool LMAO!

He drives a Micra no wonder he has Anger Issues, had to drive one for 3 days (courtesy car) it was sheer hell :)

Did you get the Reg/Details etc and report him to the Police? Sounds like you have plenty of witnesses

don't

like the police will do anything, too much paperwork and it wont stick

nxt time have a weapon near u in glove box or sumin, always a gd idea, or b ready 2 open boot and get out the wheel brace thing

Lee

BMW M2C

You must be one hell of a composed person to have just sat there taking a kicking thinking about your car. Id be more concerned with the beating I was taking and why the f**k my so called mate is watching.

Hope the little sh*t gets what he deserves althouth I think we all know nothing will come of it!

insignia

Got registration and 2 lady witnesses one of them was a social worker.The reason I didnt hit back was of my car.I knew he would do damage to it as I saw his eyes glance at it a few times.The punches were soft as I say,he was a big guy though bout 25-30 and very stocky but as I say I wasnt scared,although when my mate jumped out of the car he said get the f**k back in,and my mate did.

Did you get your dinner though?

He will do that to a true nutter one day and be kicked in.

I got attacked the other week getting off the train by a nutter in front of his kids. He was in his 40s and a small bloke. Im 23 and 17 stone and he hit me in the back of the head when I was walking away from him after I stopped him having a go at an old man in his 60s.

I said he was not worth me arguing and fighting with and he is only hidding behind his kids. I turned and bang he hit me in the head. for a second he realised what he had done and it looked like I was going to hit him back but I just laughed. This infuriated him. He then tried to hit me again, missed however due to me being ready for him.

I then proceeded to talk to his 2 kids instead of him asking if they were o.k and if they wanted help with their father.

Ive found if you dont want to fight it is best to take the piss. It hurts them. I knew I could hurt this man but I did not want to fight him.... I had already won.

[Edited by m_darby on 03 September 2004 at 4:15pm]

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

but there was 2 of you and one of him. if i was in that situation i would have definately lamped him back

Laguna

Hard to say how you would behave in the same situation at the time, its easy to say "I wouldnt have taken that etc" but you work out the situation at the time. To be honest mate sounds like you did the right thing, as long as he didnt hurt you. If he carried on etc you prob would have snapped and had more of a fight. But you didnt so dont beat urself about it. Leave it to the feds and hope they find him and ask to press charges. See how ganster he is then. In a micra, CHUMP!

Been in a simular situation myself before, as a bloke was flashing and driving like a c*nt, so I gave him the finger when he was driving up my arse, he then was signaling to pull over in the services on the M1, I did as im not generally intimated by many people. Anyway found myself abit over my head when some blokes got out the back of his van and I took a bit of a slap and realised that fighting in situations such as this aint worth it. People dont help you, they stand and watch some might but most dont.

Defo dont beat urself over it mate, you didnt hit back etc but it was prob for the best as now your clear from any danger and can press charges on the bloke if you want too.

insignia

My work mate is a 18yr old soft boy he aint doing nothing.As I said,anyone who knows me knows it takes a lot for me to let someone hit me without flying back,but my car was more important,I aint having some meat head tripping out on my car,that would of really changed things.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

That made me mad reading it. I really would have knocked him out and prob stamped on him a few times too!

All the asians round my way seem to have this im ganster attitude! I wouldnt take!

Polo GTi

If you know the reg of the car could you not find out where he lives im sure somebody on here could do it for you, and f**k his car over...obviously not now, in a few months when he least expects it :devilish:

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by D-CUP on 03 September 2004

would have been self defence, the witnesses saw him hit you first.
^^ very true

however its very easy to say things now its totally different in the actual situation..........an i think id be thinkin of my car aswell lol

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i would have defintely tried to gor for him sucessful or not..y were u worried for ur car? if u had floored him what would he have done?? ah well. least ur not badly hurt mat.

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 03 September 2004

I would be trawling the streets now for the f**ker with a bat.

Not to be racists or anything but them "gansta type asians" general bring there whole family into there problems and have a few more dangerous weapons than a bat... "Allegedly"

insignia

Worried for my car because we were right next to it and I know it wouldnt have been a knock out wonder we would have been scrapping on the bonnet and everything. H513 YFR silver micra

Used to have a Focus RS

Have to agree with most, whether my car was there or not, if some knob jockey smacks me in the face, ranting on about being something special hes gonna get some back, if he touched my car I would gouge his eyes out and replace them with his bo**ocks.

All in the line of self defence of course.:)

MERCEDES CLS AMG

The thing to do in a situation like that is SMACK THE ARROGANT TW4T IST - dont give people like that the oppurtunity to hit you - nut him on the nose and he will lose all senses then leather the prick. Its no good pushing people about at the beginin of a fight - just go in there as fast as you can and do not stop until you have won - dont worry about witnesses, and gettin done. The thoughts of gettin battered in front of a lot of people and being humiliated will go through your mind now for the next 6 months and make you feel like sh1t. If you had of hit him back and hurt the fukker you would feel a lot better pal.

Polo GTi

Quote: Originally posted by SyCD on 03 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by FlamingMonkey on 03 September 2004

I would be trawling the streets now for the f**ker with a bat.

Not to be racists or anything but them "gansta type asians" general bring there whole family into there problems and have a few more dangerous weapons than a bat... "Allegedly"
Perhaps we should all bend over and take it then, we need people to stand up to the f**kers that cause trouble like this, if someone had intervened with 182 Sport he might not have been punched, having a spine is something im proud of.

insignia

Quote: Originally posted by DK-CTR on 03 September 2004

Have to agree with most, whether my car was there or not, if some knob jockey smacks me in the face, ranting on about being something special hes gonna get some back, if he touched my car I would gouge his eyes out and replace them with his bo**ocks.

Id agree with that mate,but as I say when your stood next to your car with someone you know is likely to do damage to your car its a different matter.If I was on my own without car I would of retaliated.

insignia

I took his punches and they didnt leave a mark on me.I have got a bruise and a scratch on my leg.He was bigger than me but its never bothered me in the past before.Once reminds me of when I was pulled up with my girlfriend next to a private driveway,this guy who lived there steps out of taxi drunk and starts shouting at my car.He then goes to kick my car and then misses.He then tried to grab my keys out of the car,bushes and trees behind us I was just trying to protect my car then,still ended up with a small dent on the side passenger door.Ended up going up there next night with a full tin of gloss paint and splashed it all over his big metal iron gates.Shame I dont know where this Gangsta lives,coz its really pissing me off now.

Used to have a Focus RS

Quote: Originally posted by 182 sport on 03 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by DK-CTR on 03 September 2004

Id agree with that mate,but as I say when your stood next to your car with someone you know is likely to do damage to your car its a different matter.If I was on my own without car I would of retaliated.

Fair Play dude. Even if I had a spanking ferrari(i wish), I would not have taken it. I would swallow a dent or 2 just to see him bleeding on the floor!!

rsturbo and a xr3i

go to a soliciter and claim compensation i got attacked in the street once for no reason at all was just walking down the street with my children and this nutty women started attacking me i got a grand compensation

Elise/VX220/R26

had a similar thing happen a couple of weeks back, some dick head couldnt handle me overtaking him so overtook me in a 30 zone further down the road and slammed on, jumped out and stood in front of my van (glad I wasnt in the car!) hes banging on the bonnet screaming at me, I told him to shift or I would run him over, he said "go on then" so i did.

They aint so hard when theres a ton of metal coming towards them.