ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Puma'd fiesta mk5 zs.... Should I be worried?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It wasn't even a troll. It was an exaggeration based on the fact that no normal driver will ever achieve book 0-60 times. No wonder so many good members have left, the "influx" is mind boggling! The IQ levels in the place are depressingly low!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
A friend of mine who's not with us anymore :( had a MK5 ZS with a puma lump in it. It kept up with my C2 vts I had at the time.

And my C2 was not even close to my clio.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I just thought it was common sense. It's an R.S. Clio vs a ZS Fiesta, at 125bhp.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Plenty. The Trophy was better in 9/10 departments. 100s of better cars.

That comment was ironically to wind up the Clio fanbois. Take everything so serial.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
It wasn't even a troll. It was an exaggeration based on the fact that no normal driver will ever achieve book 0-60 times. No wonder so many good members have left, the "influx" is mind boggling! The IQ levels in the place are depressingly low!

Agree'd on 0-60. Easy enough if you dont mind lunching your clutch. But I like mine to last.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Plenty. The Trophy was better in 9/10 departments. 100s of better cars.

That comment was ironically to wind up the Clio fanbois. Take everything so serial.

I'm on the wind up aswell. Just love your dedication to fords, it's admirable:p. I don't actually find the clio that quick. I do like it though. Don't think I'd buy another Renault in all honesty

Phase 2 clio 172
Werent you 18 once?

Winnng is everything to most teenage lads,

Pretty much

I've gone from driving a 1.25 fiesta to a clio 172, so I'm gonna wanna see what the car can do. Isn't that what they're for?

Fastest thing ive kept up with is a tt 225, but like I said I don't know what puma'd fiestas are like.. They could be dog slow or fast as f**k for all I know

i opted for a 106 gti at first but the clio seemed a better car to me due to aircon, half leather seats and decent mpg etc

I do apologise if I've brought shame on fellow clio owners

lol

Werent you 18 once?

Winnng is everything to most teenage lads, could be the difference between going home with 2 16 year old girls or none, lol.

LOL love this post

Anyone fancy a race :cool::D

Cliosport has changed some what since my previous visits years ago, don't think I've ever seen so much Clio slating in one thread on here, things change!