ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulling to the left

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
My car is pulling to the left,
The tracking is strsight its just had a fast road setup along with new tyres, ball joints, bearings steering rack bushes
Coilovers are fine top mounts and trackroad ends are 5 months old,

Any ideas I can only think its the rack ???

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
How reliable is the garage?

I've had 4 alignments in total with Hunter equipment and all but one left with the steering wheel hanging to the left or right.

I'd take it back and get them to do it again.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
I took it to two garages on the same day, the 2nd garage tried it 4 times,
The tyres are brand new they drove 8 miles before the tracking was done,

The place that done it first said my steering rack was not in the right position but its never been off the bushes were.done.a side at a time.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
They claim the rear wheel out wouldn't pull it left, true ?

Attachments

• 1469024495791646719597.jpg
    1469024495791646719597.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 47

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
They claim the rear wheel out wouldn't pull it left, true ?
I don't know much about tracking and alignments but I know what toe is and to have -0.5 on the rear wheel would probably be causing that. If rear tyres were not to blame for tracking issues then we wouldn't need to align them would we? Sounds like hes lying. Just my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong

That rear tow wont be helping mate, my mondeo pulls left and the tracking is fine. Think mine is the steering rack as i get wheel wobble above 50 and the steering wanders. Had everything checked and re-checked, new tyres and swapped the wheels around to no avail, bugs the shite out of me.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Everything under the front is been replaced.tyres.are all brand new I had the.rack checked and new bushes fitted,
Its had new steering arms. Ball joints bearings top mounts coliovers blah blah,

The rear toe should be fixed so something must be bent I was hoping a shim could sort.it rather than a new axle