ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pulling to right

172 cup
any ideas what would make my car oull to right under power. i have swapped my 16 turinis to 15 team dynamics . wondered if this had something to do with it

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Caster difference?

Changing the wheels shouldnt make any difference at all unless one of the wheels you fitted on the front has mistakenly arrived in the wrong offset.

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing, but interestingly enough, the car that we took them off is now pulling to the right! Going to check that the wheels are balanced first and if that doesnt get it sorted then tracked agan.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've driven cars with unbalanced wheels and there are more symptoms than just pulling. Most notably is wheel wobble and vibration that increases with speed..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just re-read your original post and noticed you said when under power.

I would check the steering and suspension components for play, if you have a track rod end worn out for example it can do that sort of thing under acceleration.