ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN and the new Black Ops maps

Now Sold :-(
Have tried to get on and download the new maps this evening but keep getting an error message. Anyone else managed to get them yet or had difficulty with the store?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Got mine downloading.

I did buy a Playstation network card to fund my wallet though as that seems to be a problem if you try to do it from a debit card. The download stopped on 50% so ive just started it again.. been out for hours n though i would come home to it ready to go! .. FML!

Ph1 172
I new to the whole PS3 thing, can you buy these playstation network cards from places like game???

I love Lamp
It's up now mate.

Setone you can do or you Can just go into the psstore and when you go to the maps you can pay for them by credit/debit card straight on there

Ph1 172
It's up now mate.

Setone you can do or you Can just go into the psstore and when you go to the maps you can pay for them by credit/debit card straight on there

coolio cheers

can you play just the new maps? or does it mix it up with the old ones too?