ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ps3 or xbox 360???

bmw 318ci coupe
my mum is going to buy me one of these for xmas :) but i cant make my mind up on what to go for!!

either the 40gb ps3 console

or xbox 360 elite?

i like the way the ps3 has wireless enabled and has a blue ray dvd player, and its free to game online,

any opinions or advice?

Meg 230 f1
i have both mate and eva since i got the ps3 aint touched the xbox 360, ps3 has started off slow but when they learn how to get the best out off it the 360 will just be left in the cupboard

Mito Sportiva 135
Do a search mate this questin gets asked all the time, can of worms though. My advice would be go with the one with the most exclusives you like, which is the 360 for me, at the moment at least. Also boasts great online with Live too. Downsides to the console is the build quality, although they do come with a 3 year guarantee now.

PS3 is a more robust piece of kit and has the possible advantage of incorporating a pretty decent BR player if that interests you.

Leon Cupra R 225
Can of worms anyone?

Going forward though, PS3 ftw.

360 is currently peaking imo. I have one but will be getting PS3 in Feb/March time