ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3] Journey

RS Clio 182
I saw the amazing review scores it has so i had to get it - its nothing like anything ive played before,really takes you somewhere else - the lighting and music score is stunning...probably not everyones cup of tea but well worth the £10 for a one off experience.

Anyone played it?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Not even heard of it, just looked at the wiki and it sounds interesting, have you finished it?

RS Clio 182
Not even heard of it, just looked at the wiki and it sounds interesting, have you finished it?

Im about half way through - the general impression ive heard is that its best to complete it in one sitting as its only 2-3 hours long but im not one to sit down and play on a game for a few hours. Theres an interesting online co-op mode aswell i havnt tried.

This game seems to have gone under the radar,but you just cant ignore those review scores - glad i looked into it further,it really is something special :)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I seen the trailer and it looks stunning. Need to buy it come the end of uni.

Octy VRS
The online co-op is seamless, people just drop in, no conversation but you can just make signals to communicate. Looks amazing. It's a short game but I don't think it needs to be longer.

Anyone with an Xbox should also try Fez, f**king amazing soundtrack, very BoC esque.

I bought it a few weeks back when it was released as the great reviews it was getting interested me.

Its one of the most simplistic games I think I've played, yet its also one of the most impressive, innovative and gorgeous games ever.

Yet I still haven't been on it since the day I bought it. Should really change that..

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
AWESOME!!!

Just completed it. Bought it last night, played it for a while before bed, came home an played after dinner. I reckon about 3 hours long.

Echo the comments, beautiful game from start to finish.

You get quite ttached to your dude... there is a moment you go "s**t..." but then you go...

f**k YEAH!! :cool:

Plus I like the way at the end it shows you which other players you met. Almost tempted to message them and say Hi! :cool: