ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 Installing Games

Not got a car
Every time I insert a new game it copys it to the HD and so far Ive used 50gig on 2 games (GT5 Pro and IL2). My mate who has one says his dont copy to the HD and it runs from the CD, He only uses the HD for saved games and downloaded games.

I got a few new games when I bought it the other day and if they keep installing I will run out of room

MY10 R35 GTR
have a look in the settings of the ps3.

None of my games have done a full install like that

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ same here,

from the day iv had it its been running off the cd's.. so you must have changed the settings somewhere ..

Do you mean Il2 - Sturnokov(SP) i know I spelt it wrong!

If so thats a multiplat title limited to 6 or so gigabytes by the xbox's dvd drive. GT5 prolouge is between 4-6 gigs iirc so not sure how you got to 50???????????

Not got a car
Well i have 250 gig drive and 199 left and they are the only 2 games ive played and installed

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
the actuall formatted capacity of a 15 gig hdd is only about 236 or so then you have the os etc... so the games wont actually be taking up as much as you reakon.