ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS3] Black Ops 21st Jan 8:30

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Black Opps 21st Jan 8:30 PS3

Dam, i took teh invites then got the mesage 'session no longer available'

Same. Its beginning to piss me off now. Not sure if its due to my NAT being moderate or not. Cant fix the f**king thing too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

When your in the menu, above the friends icon at the bottom right, it should show the NAT type and Party privacy.

Mines set to Moderate / Open

Just got DC'd agaon. Was having a decent run too! Typical

now its saying session full :(
mines on moderate and open to
got a couple more invites but having a good run on zombies!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

I keep getting "this session is full" or "this session is no longer available"

And i'm getting DC'd and Host migration a lot.

Bad times!

Clio Sport 172 Ph2

yeah ermm i went on for the first time and lasted about 5 seconds! didnt even have time to aim! lol

Two 0 Shitx

Really? The lag was terrible, I thought I was s**t. I noticed you were in tge last game.

Yeah it was pretty bad, still killed me 6 times mind! Everytime i got 1 on 1 with you i just got blown away...

Two 0 Shitx

Any tips shooting wise? I get aimed on really quick and almost locked on, my gun seems to move more when i shoot than theirs too.

Clio 1.2 16v

I'm on in 5 boys, had a rite shitter at work to deal with! Not literally lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

its a joke nearly put my foot through my PS3

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Yeah it was pretty bad, still killed me 6 times mind! Everytime i got 1 on 1 with you i just got blown away...

yeah 1 on 1 im a bad person to come up against (without lag) but dont feel too bad i come top 90% of the time.

what gun ya use? cammando is really accurate with no recoil or ak74u. i was using ak47 on that game. my reactions are quick hence why i can run and gun but try flanking aswell away from team mates.

Two 0 Shitx
Used ak47u then switched to AUG because i liked the sight, what's flanking? The problem seems to be, when i see them im shooting straight away, but on kill cam it looks like im just sat there doing nothing so im wondering if i have a bit of lag so see them later or something.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Flanking is going round the sides out of the way. So in theory taking them from behind

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Kevs got lots of experience in this :rasp:

Only with you sailor ; ).

Pearcy I think that happens to every1 I thinks it's the game and the server is out of sync. Sometimes I've put whole clips into people and they kill me but then 20 seconds later I get the kill anyway as the server has caught up and realised I killed them. It's tge worst game ever made for that.

Two 0 Shitx
My internet isn't the best so might have something to do with it, i just don't get how they lock onto me so fast when they can barely even see me and then manage to stay in the middle of me when im running around.

n/a
i had to leave cud it was geting on my tits i was fin at first then it started freezing and couldnt do f-all so i left, maybe next time hey