ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

proxess or toyo

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i prefer t1's my self but they wear pritty quick or some contienetal conact sports xl are a pritty good tyres

Recaro Black Gold 182
Goodyear Eagle F1's, Michelin Pilot Exalto. Proxes are good in the dry but they are widow makers in the wet :dead:

Ph 1 172
Goodyear Eagle F1's, Michelin Pilot Exalto. Proxes are good in the dry but they are widow makers in the wet :dead:

really i did not know that i was looking at a website saying they good in wet as well but i couldnt understand why as they have no grip!!!!.......o and i got to ask what the hell happened to all the other threads??

Recaro Black Gold 182
I've only ever heard bad things from them in the wet. I had some goodyear eagle F1's on my old car and they we're superb, i think the exalto's are slightly better but not by much.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

never had a problem with mine in the wet that wouldnt give any other tyre a run for its money to be honest...

Ph 1 172
just hammering at around town and some decent winter tyres! my ones are getting a bit bald and near the limit so i wanna get some decent tyres

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I have some nice remoulds.

950kg + 200Bhp + RWD + Remoulds = AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nose.jpg

Clio Sport 172 phII
I prefere Yokohama AVS Sport!!!

I have it on my sport, and I must say, they are yust awsome on dry and wet!!!

I personaly dont like toyo...

and about R888, if you use them on track, it is possible that you " overheat " them, and then comes truble,

and I prefer Yokoama slick's :D

sry guys, It's only my personal experience with R888 :eek:

and my sec opinion, clio 1.2 with slicks :eek:
personaly I cant figure it out why you want to put slick's on a clio 1.2 and why to wear slicks on a public road's...
and if so, as all of you sad...
slick & wet road = :nono: