ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Pro's" at it again

Astra coupe t, nova
ive had to fix main dealer attempts at cambelts, yes, even a main dealer can screw up the timing, its the process thats important!

Agreed, with any cambelt there is a process. Depending where the tensioner is you should fit it a certain way. Not enough people are taught well/listen.

Like for example setting the cam timing when installing new cams, whilst shimming the lifters. People think it's an art, you just need to know what your doing. Work it out and do it, then check it 3 times in case.

i wrote that s**t mother b**ches! and you stole Chesney Hawkes, thats my gag you f**ker!

and Neal man the f**k up, you own a 182, your brother an R26R and know what you are doing, theres a difference between you and "normal garages"

Had a 182 lol now have something alot faster and it's a diesel lol and I was just saying not all garages are bad like people on here like to make out.