ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proper cf skins, interested?

Clio 172 Cup
Seeing as its clio bits im doing and that everyone loves a bit of carbon i thought i would show you guys my latest hobby.
It started out with skinning carbon over tvr dashboard bits and then i thought i may as well have a go at the clio stuff to, i intend to set up a website with a gallery and take on customer work in the near future.

581953_3808728944381_1462190200_33395682_477444203_n.jpg

This as you may have guessed is the fog light covers, this is about 4 hours into the process with the item prepped, painted, base layered, skinned and here it has 3 coats of very strong uv stable and fade proof resin. (15 year life) I use it on tvr parts due to the exposure to the elements when the roof is down or if its under the bonnet (gets toasty under there) with no troubles at all. It takes longer to cure then most compounds but the results are much better then the carbon mods crap and with less mixture needed for the desired results also i like to use the oem part as the fitment is going to be perfect and finish will be stronger and better. (none of that 'heres a cover of cf, just stikaflex it on')

Anyway i wont bore you with more typing, this week i will be doing the dash trims, another tvr dash, probably my ps3 or 360 and ill put some pictures up then.
just so you know i will be offering this service to you guys soon in a group buy style if theres enough interest.

BlackGold 182
chris powell on here already does this and his work is amazing so you will be competing with him lol

Clio 172 Cup
ill give him a shout, make sure im not going to having him sending angry mobs after me, i wont be doing full time clio stuff as i mostly do motorbike and tvr bits, thought id just throw a rope out here and see what happens. :)