ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Winstonising a Renault 5 GT Turbo

Megane Team II F1 R26
Brings back so many memories.....

My MG Turbo when i was 19 :) spat flames all over the place lol

Turbo2.gif

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Fook that cat is brilliant, loved the last vid, what camcorder was used? Love the floor, that is amazing. Good work!!!!

Im not even going to argue about it being moved.... DIE!!!!

Members projects FTW ;)

Jordan did the film work.... sure he will be along with the info

Im getting an elbow knocked up tomorrow with any luck :)

Cheers for the love folks

Vw caddy tdi
Ooh t25 exhaust housing looks most different c what you mean. The k tec sidey used to be the aj tunning tiger pipe. K tec redesigned it slightly with the columpton based stainless steel manufacturer when they brought the rights to it.

At last the elbow problem solved..... best £30 ive spent, more than happy with the results and its a perfect fit without even having my car... big up the man lee keefy for hooking me up with the company and riding to my house on his R1 with 2 downpipes, 2 turbos and 2 elbows in a backpack lol

PICT4452.jpg

PICT4444.jpg

PICT4445.jpg

PICT4447.jpg

and the newly modded K-Tec large bore crossover

PICT4449.jpg

Front bumper... still needs paint, but holding off till i paint the hole car

PICT4440.jpg

All fitted inc the stealthy sidey...... So prettty much ready to roll again.... :D

Its either kill it true Winston stylee.... Or go N/A 2.0 16V

Still running it about 1.4 N/A for now lol... ive just looped the oil feed on the turbo, removed the intercooler and added an induction kit... not much show, not much go lol

ValverInBits
Don't walk away from the boost mate :(
I think it'd be a shame. If your going down the F4R route, why not go one better and drop a VAG 20vT in?

Vw caddy tdi
Have you checked the oil pump pressure? Or u running silly boost? Maybe the rebuilt turbos wern't upto the job bud?, U'll need a slightly bigger turbo say a t28hybrid to run 1.2 bar+ realiably. Summer time kills fives wait for the cold (low pressure)early mornings/evenings to be safer at silly boost.

Oil pumps got pressure... it was still on 1bar of boost... so f**k knows

I'd need a cam to get the most out of T28... would take forever to get on boost and ive not got cam money... Im going back to what i know :)

This sums up how I feel about the 5 lol

PICT4501.jpg

And a sneak peak at the new rimage... pre refurb (check the crime numberage, GHETTO lol)

PICT4502.jpg

PICT4500.jpg

PICT4496.jpg

Vw caddy tdi
1 cam not expensive get a k tec just over a woner piper 285 i believe. T28 should be fine without a cam honestly. A hybrid would be even better mind get a mix match of bits, bigger than t28 housing one side with big guts connected to hand inlarged internals other side with cut back blades inside to fit! + pulsar 360 thrust bearing...

Quick up date... I got a bit carried away removing goodies to sell lol

PICT4548.jpg

Roll on the donar car next week

PS can it move back to clio projects now?... As it is going to be very Williams based, which i would class as clio related lol