ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Retro JDM - Eunos Roadster

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
fail on the tow hook, (looks s**t)

fail on being cheap and buying cheap coilovers that don't actually work and make the car worse lol!

not a massive fan of the yellow tint either... but the rest looks cool! stop being cheap on coilovers, they are the main control part of the car! you wouldn't buy bald tyres and wooden brake pads... why scrimp on something that is the major control part of the car especially when they f**k up that much and make the car look no better lol?!

More poke than viagr
Yeah, and still trying to sell them!! PM me if interested as im desperate to sell them!

More poke than viagr
Well after buying the BBS's i had just enough money to buy these coilovers, otherwise it would be still on standard suspension with rediculous ride height. I have full intention of buying better, more expensive coilovers once i have the money, these are just a stop gap until i can afford some new ones....still got the Advans to sell and a few more parts...im skint until i can sell some parts :(

More poke than viagr

To be honest, if you offered me £450 id send you the whole lot! Wheels, custom adaptors, tyres and extended D1GP wheel nuts, so all ready to just bolt on :) The whole package cost me roughly £650-£700 so its a fair price i think :)

lmao, yellow tint is epic, thats why i bought a yellow car ;)

Nah, not going for overfenders

if i'm honest it looks miles better on the Euros than it did on the scoob. the wheels are fantastic though, proper stuff, i dbet you'll still get stick for rolling them now too!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looking good mate, only thing im not a fan of are the tinted headlights...

To be honest, if you offered me £450 id send you the whole lot! Wheels, custom adaptors, tyres and extended D1GP wheel nuts, so all ready to just bolt on :) The whole package cost me roughly £650-£700 so its a fair price i think :)

lmao, yellow tint is epic, thats why i bought a yellow car ;)

Nah, not going for overfenders

I'll give that a good think. Would you sell without the tyres or are you just wanting rid of everything?

More poke than viagr
Would have to leave the tyres on, firstly because i cant fit the wheels in my car to go and get the tyres removed! And would end up costing me more money overall (money which i dont actually have!) So would have to leave them on....but at that price its like having them free :)

Aye fair enough, just thinking I'd have to sell them anyway which might be difficult due to the size of them! Lol
I'll have a rate good think about it and get back to you this week.

More poke than viagr
Okay cheers bud :)

Applied yet more stickers today, fully representing Drop Dead now!
DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00887.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not feeling the stickers Tom. The wheels, on the other hand, are fit. Suit it down to the ground!

I want one :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks decent enough but the stickers are ubergash. Especially the kanji on the windscreen... super try hard. :dapprove:

Too many stickers IMO, worst offenders are the Kanji on the front and the clusterfuck of them on the rear screen. Would look much better with most of them removed.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I have the first ever drop dead sticker design on one of my keyboards. you can buy it off me.

Tom have it me in like 2003.

stickers are not cool, my ride wears them for a piss take to lemans, keep it pure. why rep these companies/scenes/whatever they are when they arent you?

or maybe they are i dunno, im not exactly cool...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I still consider myself genius for that design/slogan. It works on any car if you think about it.

/Iamawesometonight.

Genius?

You downloaded a free typeface and hit the keyboard, from what I can tell.

Next time your print a batch, kern the first character to be tighter to the rest of them, it just looks weird how it is now.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Genius?

You downloaded a free typeface and hit the keyboard, from what I can tell.

Next time your print a batch, kern the first character to be tighter to the rest of them, it just looks weird how it is now.

hehe

T ry ha rder.

Really like this (apart from the super gay stickers), and when the rear comes down a bit and the stickers fall off it'll looks sweeet!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Back lowered a bit more, lose the rear window stickers and thats a cool car!

More poke than viagr
Wow havnt been on here for a while!

Lost the love for my car for a little while, so there has been no real progress for a little while. Think with my last year at uni being so hectic that i just didnt have any time for the car :(

But re found my love for it now, and the project is very much up and running again. Ill run you through some slight progress over the past few months, and the plans i have for this spring/summer.

Got some TSI intaks for the front end. This was just before winter mode.

DSCF4711-1.jpg

Then winter mode. Took the wheels off and replaced them with my old steelies from the clio. Also found some MoonDisc wheel trims to freshen them up a lil bit :)

DSCF4721-1-1.jpg

DSCF4723-1.jpg

DSCF4726-1.jpg

Also got round to fitting my HKS Super dragger exhaust

Whilst the wheels were off i decided to re furbish them and paint the centers a nice pale blue :)

DSCF4789.jpg

DSCF4790.jpg

DSCF4791.jpg

DSCF4792.jpg

Also got some new coilovers that you can just see in those pictures, to drop the whole thing down a bit ;)

Sprayed the splitter yellow to match the rest of the car, makes it look a lot lower.

Got some BOMEX side skirts that need spraying. But should beef the car up a bit :)

Sold the style bar and bought a proper roll bar that still needs fitting.

Once the weather clears up a bit i should get all these things sorted and fitted, so in a couple of weeks it should be looking pretty good :)