ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Ph-OneSevenTwo

Octavia VRS LE
Re: Project Ph-OneSevenTwo - ***Bloody Long Update***

fair play THE nicest ph1 i have seen. cant wait to see the ph2 interior in it. i think itl look the dogs!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

You didn't mention the centre caps :(

<\3

Are you sure, like really sure? Check again...

wheels look the tits mate. big fan.

Thanks mate, they are coming off this week I think, you'd be more than welcome to buy them ;)

fair play THE nicest ph1 i have seen. cant wait to see the ph2 interior in it. i think itl look the dogs!!

Blimey, thanks mate :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Qualo!

Just needs some seats sexy face and it'll be mint with the F1's.

like it, the wheel is awesome, transformed our clio. looks like bd's sister/brother!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

You didn't mention the centre caps :(

<\3

He always misses out the best people..

Got the handbrake leaver off for you Robert.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Looking forward to seeing it on the f1's mate, I think Revel's ph1 is very nice with the standard look.

Evora, C-HR & A180

Subsribed to thread :approve: Car's looking good mate, this is the same direction i would take if i had one. Think i met you couple years back when you looked at my cup 182 wheels for your old clio. Are you going to put PH2 rear bumper back on when you change to PH2 bootlid? (would be best setup- ph1 front,ph2 rear IMO of course ;)) Im loving silver PH1's at the minute

BMW E36 328

Good thread mate, enjoyed the read.

Rob

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

like it, the wheel is awesome, transformed our clio. looks like bd's sister/brother!

Yeah, the wheel is actually the best wheel thing on the car IMO.

Wish you had your ph1 running, I loved it.

He always misses out the best people..

Got the handbrake leaver off for you Robert.

Nice one mate, thanks a lot :)

(I didn't miss him out, honest).

Looking forward to seeing it on the f1's mate, I think Revel's ph1 is very nice with the standard look.

I'm really looking forward to putting the f1's on, hopefully I'll be as positive as you are about them :)

Subsribed to thread :approve: Car's looking good mate, this is the same direction i would take if i had one. Think i met you couple years back when you looked at my cup 182 wheels for your old clio. Are you going to put PH2 rear bumper back on when you change to PH2 bootlid? (would be best setup- ph1 front,ph2 rear IMO of course ;)) Im loving silver PH1's at the minute

Hi mate, long time! It was me indeed, looking for my 1.2!

When I fit the ph2 boot, TBH I think the ph1 bumper will stay, I really like the look of the really low back with the ph1 bumper on, the ph2 bumper makes the wheels not stick out as much either!!!

Good thread mate, enjoyed the read.

Rob

Cheers mate, appreciated. :)

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments, anyway, time to crack on:

Today I cracked on with more wiring on my ph2 dash, I got the whole AC panel working, and half of it was lighting up... When I checked I was getting 12V on when turning the lights on (on pin 15 - one of the illumination ones) but when I checked pin 13, I had nothing.

I tried to see if another wire came live when turning the lights on but nothing... then I decided I'd split "wire 15" to 15 and 13, hopefully illuminating it all, but nothing....

I now have no light, but I'm not sure if I've managed to blow a bulb or something?

Ideas are welcome on this.

All I've got left to do is wire in the lock and unlock button tomorrow and then try to suss out how to get these hazards working.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Re: Project Ph-OneSevenTwo - Phase 2 Dash Much?

Just one teaser pic of the latest development.

fd60b5eb.jpg

I was supposed to have a whole host of tasty pictures and some more changes today, but the weather stopped play.

Something good being picked up next week, big update then. ;)

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Project Ph-OneSevenTwo - Phase 2 Dash Much?

Just one teaser pic of the latest development.

I was supposed to have a whole host of tasty pictures and some more changes today, but the weather stopped play.

Something good being picked up next week, big update then. ;)

:eek:
Looks awesome!

As for this "something good" please do tell ;)

Jap Box
Re: Project Ph-OneSevenTwo - Phase 2 Dash Update

Every little b*****d bit works too, every switch, every button, the AC, the lot!

You win. (I'll get Nickson so send you some Rolo's)

Or I'll ban him... ;-)

Both of the above would be an adequate punishment.

Any chance your going to update the guide on it all with full instructions, or have you and I just havent looked for ages :rasp: managed to get a dash here but its the cream type one, so im going to get it flocked and fitted if theres a tidy enough guide :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Have you not seen my guide? I don't think I could have got much more comprehensive....

Take a quick look in the guides section.

Jap Box

Have you not seen my guide? I don't think I could have got much more comprehensive....

Take a quick look in the guides section.

Ah I just scan read it last time before work, and some pictures didnt load last time I dont think. Does seem like a complex job, ill start work when I can lend my nans vitara convertable 4x4 :rasp: over the summer again as I can see my car being broken for a good while during.

Jap Box

Two days until it's fine to drive again, one day if my guide is as good as I think it is.

I make progress in small goes, so it will take me well over a week I assume.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

It's not the worst thing to do anyway, everything fits/works, so it's good :)

One last sneaky pic before next week:

1cf85546.jpg

Titanium 182

Stop being cryptic and post decent pics, I command it as a previous ph1 owner! that steering wheel looks amazing with that dash. Airbag light ?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

LOL! I haven't got any!

Those two pics are it, next week it should have the aforementioned seats, I'll clean the life out of it and take some proper shots, just for you :)

Cheers, love the wheel to bits, airbag light is currently on, but I'm getting it turned off for good.

:)

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member

LOL! I'll pick up some of those on my travels to MK next week.

You win. (I'll get Nickson so send you some Rolo's)

Or I'll ban him... ;-)

Ouch! Rolo's are in the post..

Both of the above would be an adequate punishment.

I would prefer the Rolo treatment, TBQFH! ;)

Loving it! What I want mine to look like :(

LOL! I haven't got any!

Cheers, love the wheel to bits, airbag light is currently on, but I'm getting it turned off for good.

Lies.. You have loads, you told me ;).

How will you be getting your airbag light turned off btw? Needing mine done :(

Titanium 182

You need a resistor. It's a right pain in the f**king arse haha. Seeing that wheel makes me want one though, is it the Leather one ? I had the Suede one on my ph1 and it felt awesome to drive it got shiny though after a couple of months. <_<

Looking forward to decent pics with the Recaros :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

You need a resistor. It's a right pain in the f**king arse haha. Seeing that wheel makes me want one though, is it the Leather one ? I had the Suede one on my ph1 and it felt awesome to drive it got shiny though after a couple of months. <_<

Looking forward to decent pics with the Recaros :D

In my car, more than just a resistor will be needed... lol! It's alright though, not something that worries me.

The steering wheel is a 300mm OMP Trecento, it's the faux leather not the real stuff, as that's a lot of money for not a lot of reward. Think this one is only around £60

Proper pics will be here next week, probably Sunday :)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member

it's the whole electrics i will stuggle with :dapprove:

have you got Ph2 doorcards in?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I has ph2 everything.

Every single plastic in the car is ph2, as are the seats :D

The electrics are covered in my guide, and they're not that major.

Titanium 182

In my car, more than just a resistor will be needed... lol! It's alright though, not something that worries me.

The steering wheel is a 300mm OMP Trecento, it's the faux leather not the real stuff, as that's a lot of money for not a lot of reward. Think this one is only around £60

Proper pics will be here next week, probably Sunday :)

I want one. But I just got my airbag lights turned off at RS Murrays in Leeds for £50 : / it would f**k me off for them to come back on haha.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member

even carpet some effort! i will have to gather the bits and get rid of the 2tone dash

will looks great once the Recaro's are in. quite a few Ph1's with them now :cool: