ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Monaco

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
d9ab3c57277008f73c1a7f5fe487b05f.jpg

32f9fc0474246269c99697384dfc248b.jpg

Welcome to the Monaco club

Mines in near in mint condition apart from a tiny ding in the bonnet and in the drivers door, but it’ll soon be different, I also have a spare one for parts if you ever need anything[emoji6][emoji6]

7bff6401c50ff650acbe8a30e01d46f4.png
df3d32cfe5eb5143518dd641b86d4956.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Grill and steering wheel arrived today.

Wheel is really nice, airbag is good but want something better so will keep an eye out for a unmarked airbag.

9BB8422E-F9E8-4B16-8E2E-59AC7A745689.jpeg
330B0C95-BB4F-46E6-A0E3-ED5CE1924098.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Little bits, new cargo net and silver steering wheel badge.

IMG_2786.JPG

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Silver badge cleaned and fitted to steering wheel. Airbag was actually mint, issue was it has been painted to match the steering wheel. 1hrs later pair removed. Yes it’s not a match but it doesn’t look s**t like before.

4BD4B500-081C-4520-88C1-54C012DC58A2.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Spoiler stripped down, prepped and now primed ready for paint. Spent some time on this to make sure it’s a good base for paint.

5BC01FFE-6960-4D1E-9C68-6CC13AA72322.jpeg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have half a litre of paint left over from the respray Ant.
Remind me when you collect it and you can have it to do the spoiler. Should be a spot on match then.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I’m confused, did you not buy this?

I can’t believe you’d spend this much Wonga on parts for a car that you hadn’t bought!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’m confused, did you not buy this?

I can’t believe you’d spend this much Wonga on parts for a car that you hadn’t bought!

No, can' really go into reasons on a public forum but I couldn't not have foreseen what's just happened. It's not a ideal situation to be in, and yes I have loads of parts ready for this car. Probably have to sell the other two phase 1s also. FYI I have told Daniel to keep the deposit to cover MOT & parts obtained to make sure he's not out of pocket, can't do anymore than that.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
No, can' really go into reasons on a public forum but I couldn't not have foreseen what's just happened. It's not a ideal situation to be in, and yes I have loads of parts ready for this car. Probably have to sell the other two phase 1s also. FYI I have told Daniel to keep the deposit to cover MOT & parts obtained to make sure he's not out of pocket, can't do anymore than that.

Fair enough. I’d of kept the deposit anyway but then again, I’m a c*nt.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough. I’d of kept the deposit anyway but then again, I’m a c*nt.

True, however I have been waiting for the car for almost 4 weeks to be ready, Daniel offered the deposit back a few weeks ago. I could of explored that avenue and not been honest, however it doesn't pay to lie. Difference is between you and me is that i'm not a c**t ;) However if pushed I will turn into super c**t ?