ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Build Series on Youtube

E92 M3
I have been quite enjoying some of the project build series on youtube lately. My favourites are Toms turbo garage he has a cool mx5 he is putting a LS3 v8 into. Also mighty car mods had a good series called ‘gramps’ (some of the other content on mighty car mods isn’t great mind). Just wondering if you guys have any other good channels that are worth following as some of the content on you tube is better than the TV!

Subaru, arctic 182FF
I have been quite enjoying some of the project build series on youtube lately. My favourites are Toms turbo garage he has a cool mx5 he is putting a LS3 v8 into. Also mighty car mods had a good series called ‘gramps’ (some of the other content on mighty car mods isn’t great mind). Just wondering if you guys have any other good channels that are worth following as some of the content on you tube is better than the TV!
That LS3 Miata (as the yanks call em) is EPIC
MUCH WANT

Fiesta ST3
Ive been following toms turbo garage for a couple of years, his projects and attention to detail are amazing.

MCM and Roadkill obvs...

If you havent you guys should check of dedicationblog on YT, someone has posted one of his videos here before but he's a down to earth normal lad with a supercharged R8 V10, turbo'd GT86, M4 ect ect.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
B is for Build
I've been enjoying these sets of videos. The guy isn't afraid to try anything, from BRZ's & an Evora to boats (made of a 3 series). Some things are questionable....