ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Profile Picture.

Meg 225 with cup packs.
The picture of my car won't go on my profile. Does it resize automatically or do i have to do it manually? Any tips would be appreciated.:S

ITB'd GDI Original?
You'll have to make sure the size of the pic is 80 x 60 or less than 11.7kb, if you mean your avatar that is? Profile is 300 x 300 or less than 24.4kb. You'll have to re-size pictures that are too big yourself.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
mintblue said:
How much does it cost and what are the benefits?

£5 to be a member the benefits are

Your own Avatar
Being able to go into all of the menus
Purchasing items/goods from the shop

Thats just some of the benefits of being a member.

1996 Valver
Fletch123 said:
£5 to be a member the benefits are

Your own Avatar
Being able to go into all of the menus
Purchasing items/goods from the shop

Thats just some of the benefits of being a member.

What he said!!:star:

Megane Mk4
yeah there are other benefits to being a member,
You get to post in the main galleries too, you get 100 pm inbox instead of just 20, they are introducing a members pack so you will get that later, also tickets if you've ordered any through the site (you'll have to supply your address in your profile for the pack, dont worry - only admin see that) and the best thing of all .. you get all the ladyboys on the site wanting your phone number ;) :D lol (only kidding)
The "forum user" bit changes to "Cliosport Club Member"

You get quite a lot for a nice crisp five pound note, or 5 pound electric credit if you have paypal. Its one of the cheapest club forums too..
Go on, you'll be glad you spent it ;)

Andi

Meg 225 with cup packs.
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
yeah there are other benefits to being a member,
You get to post in the main galleries too, you get 100 pm inbox instead of just 20, they are introducing a members pack so you will get that later, also tickets if you've ordered any through the site (you'll have to supply your address in your profile for the pack, dont worry - only admin see that) and the best thing of all .. you get all the ladyboys on the site wanting your phone number ;) :D lol (only kidding)
The "forum user" bit changes to "Cliosport Club Member"

You get quite a lot for a nice crisp five pound note, or 5 pound electric credit if you have paypal. Its one of the cheapest club forums too..
Go on, you'll be glad you spent it ;)

Andi

I think you've convinced me. I'll shall do it later. Got to go out in the motor, i'm having withdrawal symptons:approve:

mintblue said:
I think you've convinced me. I'll shall do it later. Got to go out in the motor, i'm having withdrawal symptons:approve:

u also get a dicount with sum companies , ktec racing and more ;)