ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Professional detailing in the South East...?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
The Monaro's metallic black paint work isn't in the best of condition. Many swirls across the whole of the body, previous owners not following a the careful washing procedure at all. Hence I'm looking to have the paintwork returned to it's original splendour if possible.

Bearing in mind the car is in between a 3 and 5 series BMW can anyone give me an idea of what sort price/hours are involved? Also a recommendation of a tried and trusted person who really does give excellent results? Quite happy to leave the car with them if necessary.

Thanks.:)

What do you think it should cost? Or put another way, what's your budget.

That'll help me with my answer of KDS or AutoFinesse. Both exceptional, but slightly different costs.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi

That'll help me with my answer of KDS or AutoFinesse. Both exceptional, but slightly different costs.

Hard to say really, I wouln't want to get any more than £600 out of my wallet. But depending on the overall result I could be swayed.

Audi A5

What sort of prices would we be looking at for them two you mentioned for a paint correction?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
James at AF but he's just moving from stansted back to hertfordshire. Also rob at gleam machine in Kent are probably our closest