ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Product order (have i missed anything?)

I know best Rich not you

Just look at the difference in shine between the pic I put up and Rich's. Yes Rich's does look stunning (as always) but it the wax he used doesn't have the bling shine factor of the car I put up which is done with butter wet.

Its a fab wax and will make your paint shimmer and shine like a star :approve:

106 GTi
I know best Rich not you

Just look at the difference in shine between the pic I put up and Rich's. Yes Rich's does look stunning (as always) but it the wax he used doesn't have the bling shine factor of the car I put up which is done with butter wet.

Its a fab wax and will make your paint shimmer and shine like a star :approve:

That paint on Lee's car looks shiny and reflective, but lacks the depth an warmth of other Carnubas. It is also shot in the sun which makes it look reflective rather than deep.

That Wet Wet wet to me looks sealant like in it's apperance.

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

Jeffs AGT x 3 -Not a look I like tbh - so I always end up topping with a wax.

106 GTi
No most sealants will be better for that look and last.

What do you mean be 'bling' look ?

106 GTi
The reflective look is something any products can give, so is the wet look in most cases, both the above with real a real depth and a giving a glow to the paint is where it is all at for me.

Mito Sportiva 135
OK your right on this occasion

But i'll be back!! ;)

I think there should be a competition for worst condition car that is still road legal. My mates OLD Omega in some horrible green colour would be in contention. I went in it the other day and there was a McDonalds burger just sitting on the seat (no packaging) that had been there for 2 weeks!! There isn't a panel that isn't broken, he had 3 accidents in a day a few months ago!!

106 GTi
I dont know why we are going on about waxes as the polish and prep creates the overall look anyway, the wax/sealant is the last 10% and will do bugger all on flat swirled oxidised paint.

Mito Sportiva 135
I dont know why we are going on about waxes as the polish and prep creates the overall look anyway, the wax/sealant is the last 10% and will do bugger all on flat swirled oxidised paint.

True say....

I guess we all just want some "bling" :lolup:

106 GTi
More like the only 3 people sad enough to post about such un-important things as car wax.

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha. I like the paint... kind of. Not sure about the spoiler though. Not my taste but I have seen worse. Good blingfactor! ;)