ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems with Insurers Recognising 182 Cup

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
I'm having problems getting UK insurers to recognise the 182 cup on their systems. Has anyone else had this problem and who have you gone with?

Steve

A4 Avant & A3
I had a problem with my '172' cup.. i'm insured with privilige and it's down as a 172 sport I have spoken to them and it's so say correct.
They don't have a 2003 172 cup on their system? they have a 2002 172 cup & a 182 cup?

Strange

A well built VW
A 182cup as you like to call it , is just a 182 with special dealer fit options maybe thats why its not recognised

Lee

BMW M2C
Big Yin, there is a 182 Cup in it's own right, and a 182 with Cup packs which you refer to. But none of the options are dealer fit, they are fitted when the car is manufactured. The only grey area they should have is with 182s with Cup packs, not an actual 182 Cup as that's a full model, as is the Trophy.

My Trophy is down as a 182 Cup, with a note to say it's not a Cup but a Trophy!!