ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems with gaz shocks

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
My suspension is banging like mad on the front and was just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with gaz regarding rebuilds or replacements?

Cheers guys

Bus w**ker
Cue haters.

Have you changed those top mounts out yet mate and checked all the usual suspects?

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Yeah changed the mounts and polly bushes everywhere, I know one shock is fooked, just wanting advice in customer services, I don't mind if people hate them they've been good to me for nearly 2 years, think I may have had them set too low for the first year lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cue haters.
Lol. How does the seatbelt fit over that chip on your shoulder;).

I'd imagine contacting them directly would be best. Given that Gaz relatively cheap, might be cheaper replacing than rebuilding.

Bus w**ker
Lol. How does the seatbelt fit over that chip on your shoulder;).
Oh Warren :dapprove:.

You should know better, I thought we had a bond. I'm not running coilies lol. Just makes me laugh how people jump on certain brands.

106 GTI
Providing the rods are ok then £15.00 each + return carriage + vat.

Quoted from an email I received from Gazshocks.com when I was bored one day and wondered what a refurb would be

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
well iv've spoken to gaz and they've basically said send them back and they'll sort them for free, was also told it'll only take 4 days to sort and send back! customer service couldnt be better :D