ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problem!?!

hey guys, ive got a little bit of a problem..

the other day i replaced my track rod end cause it was completely shot.. made sure it went back same amount of threads bla bla bla, today i have baught 2 new rear tyres - uniroyal rainsport 2's... and i seem to be having a MAJOR problem with the back end of my car sliding REALLY bad.. before you comment on how you shouldnt be speeding - i know!

going 70mph into a slight bit of a bend, near enough straightthe back end of my car is ALL over the place. esp cuts in straight away and starts braking my car... has any1 got any ideas about this, what could of caused it? could it be that my tracking is out and its causing my car to slide? i need to get this sorted cause it is really dangerous :S... ive never known anything like this before... what sort of pressures should i be using for these tyres? ive got 32 in them atm...

thanks guys.. sorry if it doesnt make alot of sence!