ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with my iMac

RB 182
I noticed recently that my iMac was running a bit slow and so i thought i would give it a disk utility clean up and was met by this error message? Could anyway enlighten me on what this problem is and is it repairable as it does seem to be slowing my mac down quite a bit...

Screenshot2013-02-16at122235_zps68e2a2df.png

thanks

RB 182
I do not... would it be wise to do that now? To be honest i am a bit of a noob when it comes to mac hardware... is it as simple as replacing it? and if so how much would i would be looking at?

FF Clio 182
Yh lol not the easiest. I have a 2012 Retina MacBook Pro and the drive are changeable but they not standard so it's like £500 for a 500GB!!! Oh Apple

I really hope that's a ssd for that price :eek: Same with the old macbooks, to replace the keyboard it took about 20+ screws to get it out! And on the eMacs the motherboard was split in two halfs (above and below the CRT)

God Apple stuff is such a pain to work on!