ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with Door handles!

Ford Focus ST 2007
I just bought some Interior 172 Door handles for my 1.2 clio, and i need to know how to fit them. Do I just have to undo the screw on the inside of the handle and then remove the rod or cable? Or do i have to remove the door panel?
The handles should arrive friday or saterday, I also bought some smoked indicator repeaters which I will need to fit soon :)

Thanks

Red 1.2 Dynamique
Just take the screw out of the centre, pull the whole handle out towards you ever so slightly then unhook the little silver thing in the back of the handle. Then do the complete opposite when putting your new one in. Very easy to do - one of the only things I've managed without the help of my dad haha

Just take the screw out of the centre, pull the whole handle out towards you ever so slightly then unhook the little silver thing in the back of the handle. Then do the complete opposite when putting your new one in. Very easy to do - one of the only things I've managed without the help of my dad haha

this, it is very simple.