ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem? well emmm the hole car

Car less once more
after me old mk1 got rit off i got the grand total of 550 so in the hunt for a new car i have ended up with a another mk1 it is slitle worst for wear like, sun roof leaks, back arches rusted, sil's bit rusted, bit of rust in the enging bay, car judders when brakeing (it aint my bad driving), a lot of rattles from sum where, no survice history what so eva, cluch feels a bit strange but think im just use to the cirtasy KA but apart from that it as new hehe, o aye and when i got to 85 the car started to shake a bit much for my likeing and this wonder full exsample of a car cost me 300 quid, get the funny feeling it gona last ruffly a month then pack in on me!

so eny ideas what the skakeing/judderin is part from me car wanting scraped?

Car less once more
im at work board, just got carryed away!
me car shakes to hell when i reach ruffly 85 and shakes to hell when brakeing! eny ideas?