ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem recording pictures onto a DVD... keeps saying disc full, yet it's brand new!

GR7

Shiny red R32
I'm trying to record a few hundred pictures to a DVD and each disc I have tried to use, appears to have no empty space as it keeps saying that the discs are full, yet they are brand new.... can someone please help me as my other half is away at the moment and I'm blonde and useless at techy stuff!!!

Thanks if someone can help me.

PS: I've just tried it on the laptop and it's also telling me brand new DVDs have no space.... :S

Last edited:
  silver valver/hybrid
Re: Problem recording pictures onto a DVD... keeps saying disc full, yet it's brand n

Gr, they might need formatting first before you can use them, i coudn;t tell you how to do that specifically but i'm sure someone will come along shortly to help....

Cupra
Re: Problem recording pictures onto a DVD... keeps saying disc full, yet it's brand n

Can you burn anything else onto the DVD, or is it just pictures that are causing you the problem?