ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem developing on idle..

clio...
Happened twice the past week, turn the car over.. if its left on idle it just drops stright down and cuts out. Just had a quick chat with a friend he reckons its on the crankshaft sensor//TDC sensor... sounding right? how much will it set me back?

cheers,

Ph1
Mines been doing this the last few days. I blame the warm weather effecting the map / fueling / air ratio :eek:

Got cams tho

clio...
I was thinking about blaming the weather.. I blame the cold weather when it runs terrible aswell. There is no pleasing some people eh ;)

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
i had the same sort of problem and it turned out to be my idle air valve might not be the same thing on yours tho

TDC is likly but since you havn't said what car I'd be looking at idle control vavle if you have a manual throttle body more likly.