ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro-speed Pics/Vids/Experiences?!?

ITB'd 182...
Any help would be awesome!

Cup racers booked in for Saturday so...

What sound should i go for? It will be de-catted obviously :rasp:

Storm Grey 200
I know...

DSC00948.jpg

hehehe

ATR

Accord Type R
Hmmm experiences of Prospeed well.....

Charlie is a legend, really is a funny bloke :cool:
And as for quality you only have to line up my system against Si's Longlife rubbish to see the difference in build.

I was about to suggest searching micloi lmao

Used to own an ATR ?

ITB'd 182...
Will see Saturday :)

Was just hoping people would post some of theirs so i could see what i liked

Im to lazy to use search...

Roadster Coupe
no it shouldnt do. thing that will make a difference in sound is bore of the pipes and the size of the back boxes.

ITB'd 182...
Let us know how you get on m8, Im thinking of going down this road....still undecided :(

Will do Dan

no it shouldnt do. thing that will make a difference in sound is bore of the pipes and the size of the back boxes.

I did specify to Charlie that i wanted it to be raspy as apose to a Boomy exhaust, and as much pops and bangs as possible :rasp: so he said go for a decat!

Roadster Coupe
think the 2.5" give a raspy noise, 3" will give a deeper sound. all to do with resonance and back pressures.

Roadster Coupe
i was either thinking of getting a scorpian system or pay pro-speed a visit. Not getting a Milltek after all of my bad experiences with them

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I just like the look of 3.5" Slash Cut Tips just cos thats what I have :)

SNV30391.jpg

SNV30392.jpg

BTB's also looked very nice to me but not exactly sure what spec the Tips were on those.

ITB'd 182...
Just a cut pipe im thinking, like the cup racer above ^^^

Rasp and pops im after, nothing boomy :(

ITB'd 182...
Same sound but a 182....if at all possible :S

[youtube]0OMAtxWHC9M[/youtube]

[youtube]WHWAFBB8IYc[/youtube]